Sunday, October 20, 2013

The closest time to death


How unfortunate is! I put through plenty of difficulties about my way to the pyramid. However, we are caught by the troops at the end. Just as an old saying says, the darkest night is just before the dawn. We gave them all the possessions to them, but they still wanted to kill us. The Alchemist said to leave me three days to transform myself into wind, avoiding being killed by the soldiers.
I just focus on the hopeless desert and wonder what I can do to transform myself into wind. While the Alchemist just told me to try connect with wind. At that day, I try to talk with the wind, the sun. And as I am the man who can read the language of the world, I really gone with the wind!
We will continue my journey, since it is only little left for me to the destination!

No comments:

Post a Comment